And so it goes...

.......This is a blog where my other self exists in any number of the dimensions of Time and Space........... .

Sunday 7 March 2010

where were you when you heard Ezra Pound had died? 1972

well actually only about 3 metres from the spot where I was standing when I heard JFK was dead . By 1972 I had discovered the Imagist movement and secretly revelled in my  love of their  style..I think I may have discussed it with Peter Carroll and Steve Garton .. anyway  the HSC was on and then on my way to school for an exam, which one defeats me.. I heard it on the 8 o'clock  news on the radio..as I was passing through the lounge room..

                 IN A STATION OF THE METRO
The apparition of these faces in the crowd ;
Petals on a wet, black bough.

No comments:

Post a Comment